MicroNX’s new CI symbolizes strength and passion of business that works its way around the world.
- The symbol that contains challenge, passion, precision, expertise,
- and stability represents a new leap toward the world market and a business mind-set that places emphasis on trust and mutual cooperation with customers.
- A logo is the most fundamental element of the CI system
- Thus, it is used correctly in accordance with regulations per item specified in manuals.
- When developing products, the regulations and principles
- of logo application are followed to prevent damages to the image caused by distortion, deformation, and abuse of identity
Standard Logo (One Tone / Gray Scale)
- The one-tone logo is used for packages or special printing (gold leaf, silver leaf, tooling, etc.),
- Moreover, the one-tone logo may be used for a special signage or window decal.
- The gray scale logo is used for black & white printing, such as official document forms, etc.
CI Color Type
- In principle, spot color printing is used to represent dedicated colors.
- However, 4-color printing may be used depending on the characteristics of the dedicated media.
- There may be subtle differences in color reproduction according to the printing method, concentration, paper quality, etc. However, the optimal conditions are maintained..
- The graphic motif of MicroNX represents a singular entity embodying change, challenge, and organization.
- Independent shapes are gathered together to form an overall image.
- Geometrical figures with edges symbolize MicroNX’s
- products that are used for cutting and crafting.